Тел: +7 705 209 91 59, +998 97 727 0345 Email: ZV@vakhidovlaw.com
- Zafar is a Partner at Vakhidov & Partners. Zafar has more than 17 years of experience of advising international companies in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and NY, USA.
- Zafar been leading legal practice of major consultancies in the region and activities of industrial committees. Having graduated from UWED, Tashkent and GW Law in Washington, DC, Zafar is admitted to practice law in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and NYS, USA.
- Zafar specializes in providing legal advice in various areas of legislation, including corporate and commercial law, antimonopoly and anticorruption compliance, intellectual property and pharmaceutical regulations.
- Zafar represented the interests of the pharmaceutical and FMCG industry in various working groups to improve regulatory framework, and also actively participated in the design and negotiations with legislative bodies on the pricing of medicines, IP and other matters.
- Zafar has extensive experience in providing legal assistance in preparation to and during state inspections and internal audits.
- Zafar participated in determining the development strategy of international companies in the local market.
- Zafar has experience in providing legal support in the process of M&As and corporate restructuring of large international companies operating in Central Asia and the CIS.
Email: FatkhullaN@vakhidovlaw.com Fatkhulla is an Associate at Vakhidov Partners LLC in Uzbekistan. Previously has been working in legal department at Big 4. Fatkhulla obtained Bachelors’ degree at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy with major in International Law. Fatkhulla specializes in providing legal advisory services in various areas of the legislation of Uzbekistan, including corporate, labour, currency, customs and local government law. Fatkhulla consulted the clients from various sectors (such as oil and gas, machinery, construction, pharmaceutical, agriculture, transportation, food and beverage, FMCG) on various legal matters regarding conduction of business in Uzbekistan. Fatkhulla has participated in providing a wide range of legal advisory services in various areas of Uzbekistan legislation for both domestic and international companies, including but not limited to the following: provided the clients with advice on peculiarities of doing business in Uzbekistan; participated in the projects related to the establishment of the presence of international companies in Uzbekistan; assistance with employment and HR administration matters; advised the clients on matters related to obligatory state inspection of business entities; advised clients on the matters of personal data protection, labeling, licensing and other regulatory aspects of Uzbekistan Law.
Email: DarigaT@vakhidovlaw.com Dariga holds an LL.M. in International Financial Law from King’s College London and a bachelor degree in International Law from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in Almaty. Working in international consulting firms such as Big 4 from 2015, Dariga has more than 5 years of experience in legal advisory services. Dariga consulted more than 15 multinational and domestic clients from various sectors (such as oil and gas, financial, manufacturing, agriculture, FMCG) on various legal matters regarding conduction of business in Kazakhstan. The list of representative experience includes the following: Comprehensive legal support in relation to entry into the Kazakhstan market of a global companies, including corporate, employment, IP and regulatory matters; Advising a major local company entering rehabilitation procedures in relation to structuring of rehabilitation plan; Advising on potential risks and viability of an extensive plan on the distribution of shares to employees of the company in Kazakhstan; Supervision over legal due diligence projects, HR audits for compliance with the requirements of Kazakhstan legislation and provision of recommendations on mitigation/elimination of identified risks.
Email: SaltanatZh@vakhidovlaw.com Saltanat is an Associate at Vakhidov & Partners law firm in Kazakhstan, she holds a Master's degree in International Business Law from the University of Helsinki (Helsinki, Finland) and a Bachelor's degree with honors in International Law from ENU (Astana, Kazakhstan); Saltanat specializes in personal data protection law and has completed her master's thesis on that topic; Before joining Vakhidov & Partners Saltanat worked for one of the largest audit and consulting companies (Big 4); Saltanat has been involved in providing legal advisory services in various areas of law, including personal data protection, pharmaceutical regulation, competition law, contract law areas etc. Lately, Saltanat has been involved in providing legal advisory services on the following matters:
- Legal review of company documentation (for example, consent to processing of personal data) to ensure compliance with the personal data legislation of Kazakhstan;
- Legal review of distribution agreements of pharmaceutical and FMCG companies to ensure compliance with legislation of Kazakhstan;
- Medicine manufacturing localization in Kazakhstan, including conclusion of long-term contracts with the Single Distributor;
- Providing legal advice on various issues related to compliance with the legislation of Kazakhstan on pharmaceutical regulation etc.